THE LAST VESTIGES OF NORMALCY!

Wouldn't it be wonderful if what we see as NORMAL wasn't even real and we could create anything else instead?

Friday, April 22, 2011

One year later ....

Hello again!
I landed back in Saskatoon on April the tenth after a journey of a lifetime in Asia.
If you would like to see the notes and pictures from that trip go to my other blog Notes from a Wandering Traveller.

I am happy to get back to the platform of this blog where I can incorporate some channeling into the mix. Thanks for hanging in there, I appreciate that you are still here.

Daily posts are my goal but they may be on either blog. After six months of daily blogging on the road it is a well ingrained habit. I need a subject that I am excited to write about though. Don't get me wrong, I am excited about my city of Saskatoon I just don't want to search out topics every day. I will share tantalizing bits of my amazing city occasionally as I come across them.

A word about Blue Morpho Tours
At a beautiful camp deep in the Amazon jungle, near the city of Iquitos is the beautiful thatched roof camp of Blue Morpho where lives are changed on a daily basis.

I have been known to frequent this camp and highly recommend it to others.

Here is what they say about themselves: "Blue Morpho has blended traditional shamanism, shamanic workshops, and Universal Spirituality into a tour that offers a truly unique and life-altering experience in the heart of the Amazon. Blue Morpho’s mission is to provide a safe, supportive space where individuals can experience personal growth, energetic evolution, and healing through traditional Amazonian shamanism. This mission has been, and always be, Blue Morpho’s goal; it’s what drives us forward today."



A new branch of their work called Modern Shamanism has been created. It is a block of teachings which apply shamanic wisdom to daily life. The web site is new and is scheduled to be open mid May at http://www.modernshamanism.org/

In the meantime you can tap into a facebook page of the same intent at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Modern-Shamanism/159340477461227?sk=info.

If you are interested follow along there are great things to come.


We all have our own paths to journey for learning. Shamanism is one of mine at the moment. It has been a year since I have been there and I am looking forward to going again this August.

There will be more on this for sure but for now I will leave you with this poem which I enjoyed.

Someone seeking learning, knows more and more.
Someone seeking Tao, knows less and less.
Less and less until
things just
are what
they
are

By simply being,
everything gets done.
Get things done
by letting them happen.
Struggling all the time,
gets you nowhere.

Tao Te Ching

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.....