THE LAST VESTIGES OF NORMALCY!

Wouldn't it be wonderful if what we see as NORMAL wasn't even real and we could create anything else instead?

Thursday, December 3, 2009

If Ever You Come Unbent in the Meantime

An undercurrent of emotion seizes the heart with a searing pain and it seems to crack open. Tears come, followed by great wracking sobs of joy. Everything else is cast in one dull shadow. The pointlessness of it all borders on idiocy. Stop! Focus on the intensity. There is life here. You are running after an idea which is sterile. It cannot bear fruit for it is empty of life. Pain is alive. So is joy. They make you feel to your core what it is to be alive. They will not destroy you, but you try to destroy yourself, for your own selfish reasons.

[This came last night and ended as abruptly as it began. To me the title seems incomplete as does the text. I feel like I started reading in the middle of a book. I will not judge however as I asked to channel something that I didn’t understand.

I am trusting it is complete in the way it needs to be and I am posting in the hope that someone gets something out of it. Let me know if you do and perhaps I will too someday.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.....