THE LAST VESTIGES OF NORMALCY!

Wouldn't it be wonderful if what we see as NORMAL wasn't even real and we could create anything else instead?

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Accepting Joy

I just finished enjoying a post by Brenda J. Hoffman on "Brenda's Blog" entitled "You Will Not Fail - You Will Not Fall". She has been a channel for more than 20 years and I find her offerings to be practical and helpful.

Lately, I have been encountering a situation at work which was very irritating to say the least. It involves a group of people who, for a number of valid reasons, have been unable to change their actions in a way which would more easily accommodate the piece I do with them. I could whine about it more but that is really all you need to know.

Thank you for thanking me, you're welcome!

I was getting so worked up about it that I eventually had to let one of my co-workers take over the area temporarily. I was loosing the ability to even be polite, but at the same time knowing that it was really weird to be feeling that way. Anyway, I just bailed to save everyone a bad experience knowing that it was something going on with me but unable to deactivate or solve it.

Sure, I would have solved it eventually but along comes Brenda and blows it all out of the water.

After reading her article I went into a short meditation myself where I saw an effigy of me lying on a lounger and being run through with swords. It was very puzzling until I realized I was fine and watching from a distance.

Hello!

There it is, I am fine at work too, and its not about me at all. This past year everyone has had to work harder because of staff shortages and inadequate funding, yadda, yadda, yadda. I am still fine. I will be fine.

I am a spiritual being in a physical body. I can be in the joy of spirit no matter what. Ah, but I keep forgetting. Isn't that why we are here, to remember that we are indeed spiritual beings?

Thanks Brenda, for the gentle kick in the spiritual butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.....