THE LAST VESTIGES OF NORMALCY!

Wouldn't it be wonderful if what we see as NORMAL wasn't even real and we could create anything else instead?

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm Not Dreaming!

After waking up completely elated from a recent dream I desired to understand the information it imparted. In the dream I had been given a sheet of paper and asked to write a word which signified a problem in my life. I put one word at the top of the page and immediately there were about 20 other words scattered about the page. I began to read. Each word had some connection to the word I had written. One word was its opposite while another was a synonym. One pointed to a variation of understanding or definition of my word while another pointed to one single aspect of the subject my word denoted. I was fascinated as I noted that each word was related to my word in some way. Then, I read a word near the bottom of the page and instantly the problem no longer existed. The word I had just read had cancelled out the original word with a rush of energy that can only be described as both gentle and pleasurable.

I asked for the source of the dream and was told I had been in the 5th dimension.

My first impression was how easy it is to solve something in the 5th Dimension. Neither my mind nor my emotions had been involved. It appeared that those words carried a lot more energy than I had expected and they interacted with each other independently. I was simply the observer. This is very good, I thought as I thumped down into my chair, scratching my head and feeling as though something way beyond my current experience was opening to me.

I wanted to tell someone how excited I was, but I didn’t think I could tell it satisfactorily. What would I say, “I had a dream in which I wrote a word on a paper, more words appeared, and one of them cancelled out the problem word”? It didn’t seem to be much of a story, but my guides kept pushing me to tell it. That was a whole week ago and I have thought a lot about it since then. I did tell it in my meditation circle last night and they said “Write it and you will get more”. That turned out to be good advice, but there is still more information I want so I will open a channel which will allow the rest of this piece to be a guided message:



Dear one .....

Each step you take brings you closer to the one, the universal field of love.

You have tapped in many times, without recognizing in the beginning and later without remembering. The feelings you experienced on this occasion from the fifth dimension were so startling that you can no longer deny your experience.

Now you have a benchmark for the place you are being guided toward. Just hold it in your heart. Do not berate yourself when you fall short of this mark but use it to aid yourself in noticing how more and more you and others are achieving the miracle of unrestricted love. The point is, now you know it is achievable because you have within your experience the way it feels. All you need do is hold on to this feeling until the world matches it.

We have said it before but it bears repeating, things will get easier and easier now because the new energies are building toward new potentials. You will be asked to do less and it will have more effect.

There is no longer a need to act like a warrior, fighting the dark even though the dark appears darker now in comparison. Yes, the dark will resist for a time but you needn't worry. Just release the need to change or control anyone or anything. Show by example how to release the "old world" of your own life and bravely face your own fear of change.

The new world is upon us! Put down your swords and follow your hearts. Throngs of guides are here to help and you are loved more than you know. Walk in peace blessed ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts.....